We are still accepting applications for the 2021-2022 academic year, depending on availability.
If you are interested in applying, please contact the Admissions Office directly at:
firstname.lastname@example.org (elementary and middle school)
email@example.com (high school)
ASD welcomes applications from students of all nationalities. Students are selected based upon past school records, teacher recommendations, standardized test scores and/or an applicant questionnaire.
We offer places to those students whose experiences and records indicate they will succeed in the school’s academic programs. The school gives priority to applicants who have siblings already enrolled at ASD while also considering the school’s gender mix, which helps achieve a diverse student body. Classes are created with the appropriate balance and mixture of learners.
Admission decisions are always made in the best interests of the student and the existing student population.
The cutoff age for a particular grade/year at ASD is the child's age before September 1 of the entry year. Please note that for KG1 and KG2, this may vary slightly in order to comply with Saudi Ministry of Education requirements.
Stage 1: Application
1. Application. Create an online account to start the application process. This site will be used to submit an application, upload documents and check on the status of each application you submit.
2. Documentation. Various documents must be submitted with the application, depending on the grade. Please refer to the Application Documents section.
3. Application fee. There is a non-refundable, non-deferrable application fee (SAR 1,380 including 15% VAT) required with each application. This fee must be paid by wire transfer and the proof of payment uploaded. Banking details are listed in the Tuition and Fees section.
Note: The status and listing of uploaded documents in the site dashboard should show you whether an application has been created successfully and is complete as per the requirements listed. As soon as the application and documents have been reviewed by the admissions team, the status of the application will be updated and you will receive an email from the school.
Stage 2: Assessment and Decisions
1. Assessment. Every applicant to ASD must be assessed before he or she is admitted to the school This assessment is to determine whether the applicant and the school are well suited to each other. Assessments are not a guarantee of admission. Not all applicants will be assessed; assessments will depend on the availability of seats. ASD will accept most standardized test results if they were taken within six (6) months of the application.
Note: Saudi law requires Saudi nationals to apply for Ministry of Education (MOE) approval directly through the MOE.
2. Decisions. The Admissions Committee carefully reviews every application. Places are offered to those applicants whose experiences and records indicate that they will succeed in our school’s rigorous academic program. Decisions are based on the best interest of the student.
Decisions will be sent in March 2022 for those applications received by the deadline.
We will continue to accept applications through the year. Assessments will be based on seat availability only.
If you receive an offer, please note: Saudi law requires that all new students (except American citizens) apply for Ministry of Education approval. The applicant's current report card must be attested by the Saudi Embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country from which the report card is being issued. This may be hand carried with you as it will only be needed upon arrival in Saudi Arabia.
Stage 3: Enrollment
1. Seat Reservation Deposit. Once you receive and accept our offer of admission, a non-refundable seat deposit of SAR 5,000 must be paid to secure your child's place. This is not an additional fee as this amount is credited toward tuition.
2. New Student Enrollment Fee. There is a non-refundable New Student Enrollment Fee of SAR 10,000 (+ VAT) per student.
3. Contract. A completed ISG Enrollment, Tuition and Fees Contract must accompany the enrollment of every student.
4. Health-Related Documents. Medical forms must be completed, signed and stamped by a medical doctor. A copy of the student's immunization record must accompany the medical forms.
5. Government Relations Documents. Ministry of Education approval is required for most nationalities, including Saudis. American nationals are exempt.
Note: All students must receive clearance from the ISG Nurses' Office, Government Relations and Finance Office prior to being fully enrolled. Students will not be permitted to attend school if these documents have not been submitted and approved.