Welcome! Your journey with International Schools Group begins now.
Finding a school that meets your expectations is a key element to your journey into Saudi Arabia. We are excited to show you what makes our organization special.
Our admissions team is here to guide you through the admissions process. Below we have outlined the stages of the ISG application process with links to all the information you will need to apply, enroll and thrive at ISG. Please be sure to reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
Your Admissions Journey at ISG
1. Submit an online application.
2. Submit the documents on your application checklist.
Document requirements vary depending on the grade/year, nationality and previous schooling of the applicant. Document requirements typically include the following:
- A digital passport photo of the applicant.
- A copy of the applicant’s passport. (Saudis with dual citizenship must apply with their Saudi passport.)
- A copy of the sponsoring parent/guardian passport.
- Final school report cards for the past two years (in English).
- A current school report card (in English).
- Standardized test scores.
- Confidential school reports.
3. Pay the application fee (non-refundable and non-deferrable).
The admissions team will review the application materials and notify you of any additional assessment or document requirements. Your child will be scheduled for an assessment, interview or classroom visit, depending on the grade they are entering. Only applicants with complete applications will be scheduled for assessments.
Once the application and all required assessments are complete, the school’s admissions committee will review your child’s application. You will receive an email with an admission decision. If your child receives an offer for admission, you will be asked to confirm your acceptance of the offer within a given time to allow us to manage our wait pool. When the number of applicants exceeds the seats available, your child may be placed on a waitlist.
Upon receiving an offer of admission, you will be asked to submit the following enrollment documents prior to your child attending school.
1. Enrollment agreement
- Sponsoring parent Saudi ID and family ID (Saudis).
- Applicant and sponsoring parent/guardian iqamas (Non-Saudis).
- ISG Health Inventory Form.
- ISG Medical Form (Signed and stamped by physician).
- Copy of Immunization Record (including evidence of required vaccines).
4. A letter from the sponsoring company acknowledging sponsorship/employment.
5. Attested report cards
- For families moving to Saudi Arabia, the applicant's final (last) report card must either be attested by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission/Saudi Embassy in the country where the report card was issued or have the Hague Apostille stamp. (For a list of countries issuing the Hague Apostille stamp, please visit the Hague Members website.) Please have the report card attested before leaving your current country and bring it with you to Saudi Arabia. (All students except U.S. citizens)
- For applicants coming from in-Kingdom schools outside the Eastern Province, the applicant’s report card must be attested by the Foreign Education Department in the province where the school is located.
6. Ministry of Education (MoE) requirements
7. Leaving certificate from previous school (in-Kingdom applicants)
8. Tuition payment
Once our admission team confirms all enrollment requirements are met, we will share your child’s school start date and the next steps for a smooth transition to ISG.
We continue to accept applications for the 2023-24 school year, dependent upon seat availability.
2024-25 Admissions Timeline
Admissions for the 2024-25 school year will open on December 10, 2023.
Round 1 Admissions (Grades 2-12)
- Application Deadline: January 11.
- Admission Decision Notifications: February 18.
Round 2 Admissions (All Students)
- Application Deadline: February 15.
- Admissions Decision Notifications: March 31.
After February 15, rolling admission will be in effect, and spaces will be allocated until filled.